Getting a divorce can be a lengthy process, and your child’s well-being can be overlooked in the middle of it. However, you can expedite this process with expert advice and planning from our divorce lawyers in McAllen.
Throughout this time, our McAllen divorce lawyer will help you take the steps necessary to ensure you request all the required documents and stipulations of your divorce, including alimony and a child custody plan that’s fair for everyone.
Our Family Law Attorneys Help Every Step
Your child may develop various issues during and post-divorce, such as:
- Poor social skills and self-esteem.
- Disruptive or impulsive behaviors due to instability.
- Experiencing a wide range of emotions or mental health issues.
While you focus on creating a new normal for your family, we organize your case for you. We can also help you request financial assistance for any possible medical costs for your child. We will also represent and fight for what you deserve financially in alimony.
Create a Child Custody Plan
Divorce can be a complicated process for your child, but the financial toll does not have to be left up to you. Ask our family law attorneys in McAllen to create a child custody agreement that works for you and may include:
- Advising you and negotiating you secure what is rightfully yours.
- Determining the type of child custody agreement that works for you.
- Discuss visitation rights that work best between you and your ex-spouse with your children’s interests in mind.
Message Our Divorce Lawyers in McAllen
Our divorce attorneys can help you and your ex-spouse navigate your divorce in a clear, understanding, and efficiently to avoid any additional stress to your children. If you have any questions about our divorce process, send us a message online or contact us at (956) 287-7555.